Jinjiang is located in the Fujian Province of China which is situated about 33 meters above sea level. Jinjiang has a population of about 89,623 which makes it the 10th biggest city in Fujian.
- Anping Bridge- Admire the beauty of nature with Bridges, sights and landmarks in Anhai Town.
- Weitou Bay- Beautiful bodies of water, nature and parks in Jinjiang.
- Quanzhou Longshan Temple- One of the most sacred and religious places in Jinjian is located in Anhai Town with sights and landmarks.
- Marco Polo – One of a 4 star hotel in Jinjiang which is located in Sunshine East Road with services like Pool, Spa, Restaurant, Bar/Lounge etc.
- Grand Honor Hotel- Located in Meiling Shiji Avenue, this is a 5 star hotel with the best facilities from Shuttle Bus Service, Children Activities, and Fitness Room with Gym, Minibar, Suites and more.
- Winner International Hotel- Located in Qingyang Town, this is a 4 star hotel providing the best facilities in town.
- Yuan Pin Coffee- A café to take timeout with friends in YangGuang Business Hotel.
- MaYi TingYuan Coffee SiFang Cai- The best place to enjoy Chinese and Fujian Food.
- HuangHe Lou- Taste the best Chinese dishes in Jinjiang, China.
- Dongbei- A Manchurian food.
- Disanxian- A simple yet tasty food in which eggplants, potatoes and peppers are stir fried in sweet soya sauce.
- Niurouxian- This is a thin crispy fried pancake which is stuffed with ground beef.
The best time to travel to Jinjiang is in July & August and then in June.